Black Friday Sale
Due to increased demand, please note that delays in shipping of up to 7 days may occur on your order. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this busy time.
Domestic Delivery Options
Standard Post: $12.50 AUD
Express Post: $16.95 AUD
International Delivery Options
New Zealand Standard Post: $15.00 AUD
DHL International: $25.00 AUD
Free shipping on domestic & international orders over $300 AUD.
We strongly suggest using a secure delivery address, such as your workplace, to ensure safe receipt of your order. Please note that Dangerfield Online cannot be held accountable for parcels that are lost or stolen.
Order Sourcing, Dispatch & Delivery
Dispatch and Delivery
Standard Post: 2-7 business days
Express Post: 1-4 business days
New Zealand Standard Post: 5-7 days
DHL International: 6-10 business days
Domestic & New Zealand Orders
Our products are sourced and dispatched from various locations nationwide. Our aim is to initiate the dispatch of orders within 1-3 business days from the date of purchase. Please keep in mind that the shipping duration should be factored in separately from the dispatch time.
For a comprehensive understanding of Australia Post's Shipping & Delivery coverage, you can find more information here
International orders are sourced and dispatched nationwide using DHL International. We aim to dispatch orders within 2-6 business days after purchase. Some items are of limited stock and may take up to 10 business days to source. Please keep in mind that the shipping duration should be factored in separately from the dispatch time.
For a comprehensive understanding of DHL International Shipping & Delivery coverage, you can find more information here
Please note that during sale periods, dispatch delays of up to 3 days beyond normal dispatch times can occur. Customers will receive notifications regarding any such delays.
We currently offer DHL international delivery to the following countries:
China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales.
Canada, United States.
If your country is not listed in the "estimate shipping and tax" drop-down menu, unfortunately, we do not offer shipping to that location.
Duties & Taxes
International Orders and Charges
- There is no GST applied to international orders.
- We maintain consistent pricing for both local and offshore customers.
- International orders are subject to additional handling charges.
Import Fees and Duties
- All online prices DO NOT cover overseas duties (including import GST/VAT), clearance or handling charges, and other potential customs or import fees.
- Customs and import fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are NOT included in the delivery cost.
- Prior to purchasing, it's advisable to check with your country's customs service.
- We regret to inform you that no reimbursement will be offered for international duties and handling charges.
Please note that Dangerfield Online does not provide assistance in this process.
While we make an effort to ensure a timely delivery, it's important to recognise that unexpected events like strikes or floods may lead to delivery delays. Dispatch delays might also arise due to the need for payment or address verification or correction prior to dispatch.
Please be aware that during sale periods, dispatch delays of up to 3 days beyond our standard dispatch times can occur. Customers will receive notifications regarding any such delays.
Tracking Your Order
If you have an order with multiple items, these items may only be available for dispatch from different locations.
In such cases, your order will be split into multiple orders and delivered separately. Each part of your order will have a different tracking number, and you'll notice the 'Partial' status on your order.
You will receive an email notification each time your order is split, with the new order details provided.
Your remaining items are a priority for us. We are actively working to source and deliver them to you as quickly as possible.
If we cannot source a particular item, we will notify you, and you will receive a refund for the item we couldn't find.
You will not be charged any additional fees if order is sent in multiple shipments.
Delivered with Safe Drop
In cases where no one is available to sign for the delivery, orders will be left in a secure location. If this is not possible, a calling card will be placed in your mailbox, directing you to the nearest Australia Post location for collection. You have the option to modify your delivery method on the Australia Post website once tracking details for your order are available.
If you experience challenges with the delivery of your parcel, such as non-arrival, damaged items, delivery to an incorrect address, or items left in an unsafe location, please consult the Delivery Help Page for guidance on addressing these concerns
Australia Post Help Page
DHL International Help Page
Address Unattended at Time of Delivery
For shipments without 'Safe Drop' selected, parcels will be forwarded to the nearest post office for collection within 7 business days before being returned to the sender.
Click and Collect
Click & Collect service may be paused or ceased at any time. If your order has been impacted, you will be notified by our Customer Support team. Please keep in mind that orders made during sales events or public holidays (for example Christmas or Boxing Day Sales) may experience delays.
Order Confirmation and Collection
- You will receive an order confirmation via email once your order has been placed.
- Please wait until you receive an email confirming that your order is ready for collection before heading into the store.
- Sale & promotional items can be returned online or in-store in exchange for a credit voucher. The credit voucher will be valid for a duration of 3 years and can be used for future purchases both online and in-store.
- Refunds only apply for full-priced items and can be processed online or in-store.
- Refunds will be automatically returned to the original method of payment. Please allow up to 48 hours for the refund to process.
- The customer who placed the order is the only authorised person eligible for order collection.
- To collect your order, you must present your email confirmation and a photo ID matching the customer details.
- If your order is not collected within 7 business days, we will attempt to contact you using the contact information provided during the order placement.
- If we are unable to reach you or if you don't collect the order within the specified timeframe, we'll have the right to cancel your order and initiate a refund.
In-Store Pickup Availability
- In-store pickup is available only if all the items in your order are available at a single store.
- Store availability is listed on the product page of each product.
- To ensure a smooth click-and-collect experience, please note that if you have added items to your cart that are not available at the selected store, you will not be able to proceed with the click-and-collect option during checkout. This prevents any confusion or inconvenience caused by mixing items that are available for pickup with items that are not.
We recommend reviewing the store availability information on the product pages before finalising your order to ensure all the items you intend to click and collect are available at the chosen store location. These measures are in place to streamline the click-and-collect process and provide you with accurate information about the availability of products for in-store pickup.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change and may be updated by Dangerfield without prior notice. It is recommended to review the latest version of the terms and conditions before placing your order.
Estimated Availability Dates
The dates provided for the availability of pre-ordered items are estimations and should be treated as such. These dates are subject to change based on various factors, including production timelines, shipping delays, and unforeseen circumstances. While we strive to provide accurate estimates, please note that these dates are not guaranteed.
In the event that delivery is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, Dangerfield cannot be held accountable for these delays. We understand that unexpected situations can arise, impacting the production and delivery process.
Grace Period for Delivery
To account for any potential delays that may occur, we recommend allowing an additional grace period of 10 business days beyond the estimated delivery date and standard shipping time. This will help ensure that you receive your pre-ordered items without unnecessary stress or disappointment.
Exclusion from Promotional Activities
Please be aware that pre-ordered items are excluded from ongoing promotional activities. This includes, but is not limited to, sales events, discounts, and spend & save offers that may be applicable to regularly available products. Pre-order items are typically considered separate from our regular inventory and are not eligible for these promotions.
Placing a Pre-Order
When you choose to pre-order an item from Dangerfield, you're reserving your desired product in advance. This allows you to secure your purchase without the risk of the item selling out before its official release. While pre-ordering, make sure to review the estimated availability dates and any associated terms to ensure that you are comfortable with the process.
Communication and Updates
Throughout the pre-order process, we will strive to keep you informed about any changes to estimated availability dates or other important updates. You may receive emails or notifications regarding the status of your pre-order, and our customer support team is available to assist you with any questions you may have.
Faulty Items Policy
If you’ve received a faulty or damaged item from an online purchase, please contact our customer service team via email@example.com and we will instruct you on how to return the item.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt.
We want you to enjoy everything you order from us, but if something isn't quite right, you have 14 days from receiving your parcel to initiate a return.
For purchases made online, we provide the following return options through our online platform:
These items can be returned for an online credit (valid for 3 years), an exchange if the product is available, or a full refund for the item(s) excluding shipping costs.
Sale & Promotional Items:
This includes flash sale styles, which can be returned for an online credit (valid for 3 years) or an exchange if the product is available.
Final Sale / Non-Refundable Products:
If you're returning these products due to a change of mind or if they don't meet the ACL criteria, they'll be sent back to the sender at the marked address or the details from the original purchase order if unmarked. We can't be held liable for any loss or delay in return-to-sender parcels. All Final Sale / Non-Returnable products will be clearly marked on the product page and at checkout.
Outlet/Online Exclusive Items:
These can be returned for an online credit (valid for 3 years) or exchanged if the product is available.
Returns for these items can result in an online credit (valid for 3 years) or a refund if bought at full price. Online orders can be returned and exchanged through Dangerfield Online Returns.
Afterpay & Zip Pay:
Full price items can be returned for an online credit (valid 3 years) or a refund if full price. Afterpay & Zip Pay purchases cannot be exchanged. Orders placed on sale or during a promotion are only entitled to an online credit. If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge. When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
For purchases made in-store, we offer the following return options within our physical stores:
Full Priced Items:
Items sold at regular retail prices, in their original unworn, unwashed, and unused condition, can be returned within 14 days with proof of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
Sale & Promotional Items:
For items bought on sale or during a promotional period, we're pleased to offer you an exchange within 14 days with proof of purchase.
Afterpay & Zip Pay:
Purchases made in store using Zip Pay and Afterpay can be exchanged or refunded within 14 days of purchase and with proof of purchase according to the guidelines set above for full price, sale items, promotional items, and faulty items.
- Returned items must be in their original condition: unworn, unwashed, unused, with all labels and tags attached.
- Items should be returned within 14 days of receiving the product.
- We regretfully cannot accept returns for face masks, bathers, PET shop products, or earrings unless there's a genuine manufacturing fault.
- Please be aware that during sale periods, returns might take up to 10 days to process upon receipt.
- Returns for items purchased through Dangerfield Online are exclusively accepted via postal service and not in person.
- Dangerfield Online does not facilitate postal returns for items purchased in-store, including floor-to-door items.
If you require an exchange, please note that exchanges are subject to online availability. If your item is not available at the time of processing your exchange, you will receive a refund or online credit, depending on whether the returned item was full price or sale. We cannot pre-order or hold stock. When returning shoes, shoe boxes must be intact.
Value of an item is determined by the amount paid and listed on your invoice. If you are exchanging for a completely different item, the value of the new item is determined by the online price listed at the time your exchange is processed. We cannot apply discounts from past sales/promotions.
Shipping and Extra Charges
You must tick the boxes on the returns form to allow us to charge shipping and exchange fees to your credit card, or instruct us to send a PayPal money request. Your exchange will only be submitted once the extra charges have been paid. PayPal money requests will be cancelled after 3 days of pending, if not accepted, an online credit will be created.
The Dangerfield Online store will not credit customs and duties paid on your order; this must be pursued by customers within their own jurisdiction.
As the Dangerfield Online store is not liable for the loss of the item being returned, we recommend sending your parcel with a traceable service.
All Dangerfield Online orders are able to be exchanged in-store, excluding outlet products. Customers have 14 days to exchange their order. A printed copy of the order email is required when making an exchange. Please note that the Dangerfield Stores can only exchange for items of equal value or more. Furthermore, if you exchange an online order in store, the replacement item cannot be returned to Dangerfield Online.
We hope you love everything that you purchased from us, but if something isn’t quite right you have 14 days to return the item.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind. On sale items we will happily offer you an exchange within 14 days with proof of purchase.
Items sold at regular retail price that are unwashed, unworn and unused in their original condition may be returned within 14 days with proof of purchase for an exchange or refund. For health reasons, there are no returns or exchanges on the purchase of Face Masks, bathers or earrings unless exhibiting a genuine manufacturing fault.
How to return via post
Returning Online Orders
Returns for items purchased through Dangerfield Online are only accepted via post and not in person. You have options - Exchange, credit note, or refund. Refunds must meet our Returns Policy. Review the policy here. If an exchange isn't possible, you'll get a credit note or refund*. Credit notes can be used both online & in-store.
*If meets refund policy
Steps for Returning
- Please complete our returns form - this form will provide us with the necessary details about your return, as well as your preferred option for exchange, credit, or refund.
- Securely pack the item in a bag along with the completed returns form.
Creating a Returns Post Sticker
Generate a Returns Post Sticker with Australia Post here
The Return Authorisation Number is your Order Number.
Our international shipping partner is DHL, for information on how to ship your return and where to drop it off, please see the DHL website
Where to Send the Return
Dangerfield - Online Returns
19-25 Marine Parade
Abbotsford, Vic, 3067
- We don't accept postal returns for in-store purchases. In-store purchased items including floor to door orders, must be returned in-store.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and with tags.
- We don't accept returns for face masks, swimwear, earrings, and petwear unless they have a manufacturing fault.
- Returns during sale periods may take up to 10 days to process.
When returning an item from your online order, please ensure you fill out this form.
This form will provide us with the necessary details about your return, as well as your preferred option for exchange, credit, or refund.